Free Online Masterclasses
I’m really excited to be bringing you 6 free online masterclasses covering key areas of midlife that you need to know more about if you want to experience happier and healthier ageing.
During these hour long sessions I’ll deep dive into the menopause transition, essential nutrients for midlife women, the secrets to positive ageing, overcoming emotional eating, the vital elements of a healthy midlife mindset, fad free approaches to positive ageing and prevention/management of common menopausal symptoms..
Sign up to attend the next masterclass and to be the first to know about upcoming masterclasses
The Real Reasons You Can’t Stop Emotional and Binge Eating
Join me for the 3rd in my 6-part Masterclass series, where I’ll be sharing the key tools and strategies you need to transform your relationship with food, and your body, FOREVER.
Are you ready to embark on a journey towards understanding, managing, and ultimately conquering emotional and binge eating?
Then welcome to the first part of your journey.
In this masterclass we’ll discuss how your complex relationship with food has really developed, why you’re not greedy or weak for emotionally eating and most importantly how to move on.
Join us online on Tuesday 28th November at 7pm UK time.
This masterclass is for you if you are:
- Tired of feeling powerless in the face of emotional triggers that lead to overeating
- Seeking effective and sustainable ways to manage stress, anxiety, and negative emotions without turning to food for comfort
- Ready to break free from the cycle of guilt, shame, and regret that accompanies binge eating
- Eager to cultivate a healthier relationship with food – one that genuinely nourishes your body
- Committed to reclaiming control over your life and well-being
In a nutshell….
Get ready to rewrite your relationship with food, emotions, and yourself. Join us for this empowering masterclass and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Bring all your friends who are constantly dieting and body shaming themselves….I bet they’re emotional eaters too!